- Here you will find information about the school's policies and procedures.
Emergency Plan and Procedures
- Here you will find information about the school's plan in case of emergency.
- If you want to purchase some Valley View Middle School gear, check out this link!
- Safe Walk Routes
- Bus Route Finder
- Here you will find information on load/unload procedures at the school.
To pay your school fees online, check the following link.
- In the attachments, you will find the school map.
Office Check out Procedures
- There are policies regarding student check out. Please see the attachment below for more information regarding student check out.
Our goal is to keep children healthy while attending school in-person.
The Utah Department of Health recommends a layered prevention approach consistent with the Utah COVID-19 Disease Plan and CDC school guidelines to minimize the impact of COVID-19 exposures and outbreaks in school settings and maximize opportunities for children to participate in in-school learning and extracurricular activities.
COVID-19 can severely disrupt learning, school attendance, and involvement in extracurricular activities. Children can and do get COVID-19 and are at risk for severe illness from the virus. Even with mild illness, children can spread the virus to other people. This is why using layered prevention strategies in schools are so important.
Local health departments and local education agencies (LEAs) are reviewing the following recommendations to create layered prevention strategies so children can return safely to full-time, in-person school. Local health departments and LEAs will work together, using local data, to identify which recommended quarantine and protective measures to use to protect the health of K-12 students and school staff in their area. School administrators will watch the data on what is happening in their local areas as they work to keep children in schools as safely as possible.
Parents and school staff who have questions about how COVID-19 will be handled in their school or at extracurricular activities should contact their local health department or school for more information.
The UDOH strongly recommends the following layered prevention strategies in K-12 schools:
- Encouraging everyone 12 years and older to get vaccinated for COVID-19
- Wearing a mask when indoors
- Isolating at home if you test positive for COVID-19
- Quarantine and other protective measures after a school exposure
- Testing for COVID-19
- Test to Stay
- Staying home when you’re sick
- Physical distancing and cohorting
- Improving or increasing indoor ventilation
- Hygiene practices
- Cleaning and disinfection
|Parent SRP Info.pdf||87.05 KB|
|VVMS Student Handbook 21-22.pdf||548.87 KB|
|Student Pick Up and Drop Off Lanes.pdf||552.47 KB|
|VVMS Emergency Plan and Procedures 2021-2022.pdf||429.23 KB|
|checkout_office procedures.pdf||31.93 KB|
|VVMS-map (1)_0.pdf||1.82 MB|
|Fee Schedule||539.17 KB|
|Fee Schedule in Spanish||109.06 KB|
|Middle School Fee Schedule||155.15 KB|